- Accreditation. Institutions must be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), the Association of MBAs, or a similar accreditation organization.
- Curriculum Coverage. Institutions must be able to demonstrate that its curriculum covers a substantial portion of topics covered by the QUIP™ curriculum. The QUIP™ Institute will determine whether a program's coverage satisfies this requirement.
- Learn more about available Fellowship for academic partners. Get in touch to learn more about the requirements for academic partnerships.
The Benefits of Academic Partnership
- Access to fellowship for two qualified students and faculty per institution per academic year
- Access to publication of the QUIP™ Institute
- Networking opportunities for faculty and students through QUIP™ events
- Recognition of the program on our website